IRA Shares click here to view rates.
Individual Retirement Accounts
Interest is Tax-Deferred, and in many cases the contribution is Tax Detuctible.
- A great way to lower your tax liability
- Easy to open
- Deposits can be for any amount within IRA statutory limits
- IRA accounts are insured separately up to the maximum amount designated by the U.S. Government*
- No setup charges or annual maintenance fees.
- Dividends are calculated on the average daily balance (paid and compounded monthly)
- Dividend rates may change at anytime
Roth and Education IRA's are also available click here to view rates.
*Dividend rates may change at any time.
*Dividends are compounded and paid quarterly.
*Plus, we pay higher IRA Certificate rates for deposits of $25,000 or more if you have a checking account.
Your accounts are federally insured to $250,000.00 by NCUA (National Credit Union Administration)